Cyber-NY is always looking for new talent to add to our team. If you're a tech enthusiast that thrives in a creative, collaborative environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Cyber-NY is a digital agency located in Industry City, Brooklyn that has been serving business clients with web, ecommerce, and digital marketing solutions for more than 20 years. We've also developed a proprietary CMS we call the Logic Business Cloud that serves as the primary platform for hosting and servicing our clients.
All development is completed in-house to maintain a high level of quality and consistency. We have career opportunities for PHP Application Development, Project & Account Management, Dev Ops, UX/UI Design, 3D and Augmented Reality Design, Interaction Design, Sales, and Digital Marketing. Interested in joining our team? Send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.
This position requires answering incoming calls and emails and processing client requests through our project management system. You will also attend client status calls and assist with review and quality control of outbound work. To apply, please email your resume, introductions, and salary requirement. Please no direct calls, outsourcing, or employment agencies. Only direct candidates can work onsite at our office.
DevOps Admin with PHP Dev Experience
Become an integral part of our team as we launch the next generation of our Logic business cloud. We're looking for somebody that is a very motivated, self-starter who is always improving skills and enjoys technology and creating something new.
- Configure/troubleshoot Apache virtual host configurations and access
- Schedule cron scripts
- Create and debug Linux Command Line Scripts (Bash)
- Optimize and troubleshoot slow MySQL queries
- Knowledge of CDNs (AWS S3 and Rackspace CloudFiles)
- Deployment (DeployBot & Docker)
- Git Source Code Versioning and Work Flow
- Zend (or any modern framework like Laravel, Symfony, etc)
- Develop standard Create/Read/Update/Delete systems with validation and filters.
- Connection, debugging, and repurpose API data for local site usage (REST, SOAP, RSS feeds)
Onsite Work Only - You must live in the New York Metro Area.
Please send resume, work examples, and salary requirements. This position requires work within the office but we are flexible on scheduling and remote work during scheduled days.